- Develop and manage buying and selling plan to cope with company strategies and market sales trends.
- Coordinate with internal departments, external suppliers to follow through the entire merchandising process, from sourcing products, negotiating prices, orders, expediting order confirmation and delivering.
- Monitor and analyze sales team performance so as to prepare replenishment and allocation plan to maintain optimal stock level.
- Analyses reports for reviewing the effectiveness of the product, pricing strategies and for management review.
- Organized sales target, detail-minded and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Higher Diploma or above with at least 3 years merchandising experience in Retail industry, preferably experience in appliance products.
- Strong marketing sense and interest in electronics products.
- Proficiency in MS Office, MS Excel and Chinese Word Processing.
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin.
- Good negotiation and communication skills.
- Responsible, initiative, able to work independently and able to work under pressure.
- Immediate availability is highly preferred.
We offer attractive remuneration package including lunch allowance, medical benefits and year-end bonus. Applicants please send your resume with expected salary to email@example.com
Information collected will be kept confidential and to be used for recruitment purpose.